Sunday, September 23, 2012

Reflections Of You : Five Facts From Friday

Another autumnal equinox sunrise iteration

5 Facts From Friday:

1.     I love crows and chickens.
2.     I can't imagine life without having a feline to own me.
3.     Life is about taking chances sometimes - and having the faith that it will all work out.
4.     Everything is easy when you already know how.
5.     You have to follow the creative paths where they lead you- all creativity builds on itself . 
        There is no penalty for trying a different creative direction

2 comments:

  1. Great list and your shot is wonderful. Love the processing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get the words to be so shadowy under the photo? I wish I could read them all. This is a technique I think I want to try. Great photo I love skies too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Share Your Thoughts With Me!