Saturday, June 16, 2012

Why Another Blog? Imagery !

Why would I possible need anther blog? After all I have several that I struggle, at times, to keep up with. The answer is not clear cut. I've come to a point where I want to try to focus on fewer of my passions - and trying to decide what obsessions to hold onto and grow and which to leave a bit by the wayside is a daunting, and somewhat painful, task. Photography and images has been at the heart of things I love for more years than almost anything other than sewing and quilts - so it seems reasonable that photography is one of the things that remains.

I want a simple blog ; a blog that will highlight images that I find appealing or relevant to me- a blog that requires only an image that will be, I hope, worth a thousand words - or, at least, as few words as possible.

So I being and will see what, if anything, grows in my images soil.

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed your words and images very much, I will follow you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Share Your Thoughts With Me!